- So this is something new…
- The density and flavor of the patty (thanks to my Mom, who produced a combo ground pork, chicken and beef patty with Mexican seasoning).
- The bacon (because bacon is FOREVER).
- The bun had a nice and smooth buttery finish.
- The way the cheese melted and accumulated to the sides of the patty.
- I needed to reorganize the ingredients, because the flavors didn’t balance quite right, which affected the overall taste of the burger (believe me, it makes a difference).
- I should have also smeared the avocado, instead of lazily just plunking in there.
- The barbecue sauce that I used wasn’t complimentary to the burger, and almost gave the burger a sour taste.
- Overall, it was just ok.
Jose Zuazua is editor-in-chief of Quick Lunch Break Reviews. He has an associates degree in film production & is the host of the A Little Drive Podcast. He’s on Twitter & Instagram.
One thought on “My BBQ Bacon Avocado Cheeseburger review!”