What I Liked:
- Better paced than the original, never feels slow.
- His profession in this version makes more sense than in the original and even helps progress the story along.
- It’s nice to see director Eli Roth expand his resume to outside of the horror genre.
- [SPOILER ALERT] The attack on the family is not as violent as in the original.
What I Disliked:
- As much as I enjoyed this, I really do feel that Bruce Willis gives every character the same cold, stagnant personality nowadays. Feels like he’s not even trying.
I liked it.